Termos e Condições:
1. What is the Autodesk Trade in Perpetual License Offer?
Customers can save up to 20%** on the Autodesk Suggested Retail Price (SRP) for industry collections or most individual products when they purchase eligible 3-year term subscriptions with single-user access and submit qualifying associated seats of release 1998-through 2021 perpetual licenses not on an active maintenance plan (any attached maintenance plan must have expired on or before January 31, 2020 for the perpetual license to be eligible for this offer). A valid, eligible serial number and corresponding perpetual license must be submitted for this promotion.
Customers can save up to 15%** on the Autodesk Suggested Retail Price (SRP) for industry collections or most individual products when they purchase eligible 1-year term subscriptions with single-user access and submit qualifying associated seats of release 1998-through 2021 perpetual licenses not on an active maintenance plan (any attached maintenance plan must have expired on or before January 31, 2020 for the perpetual license to be eligible for this offer). A valid, eligible serial number and corresponding perpetual license must be submitted for this promotion.
Serial numbers must be submitted at: http://www.autodesk.com/trade-in-perpetual
2. How does the order process work?
1. Submission of the perpetual license serial number must occur prior to purchase. The end customer or the Partner on behalf of the customer, completes the submission by going to http://www.autodesk.com/trade-in-perpetual
2. At this site, information for the required fields, including but not limited to customer name, submission serial number, and email address, must be provided.
3. After the submission, the perpetual license serial number and all corresponding seats will subsequently be flagged in the Autodesk system as no longer valid or eligible to be submitted for other offers.
4. If a customer decides not to make a purchase or cancels the purchase, the submission may be retracted by emailing Autodesk_CS@pmci.com.
5. Autodesk will monitor all serial number submissions and orders placed. In the event of a discrepancy between a submission and order, the submitter will be contacted for assistance in resolution.
6. Subject to item 11, the customer agrees that Autodesk will suspend the license corresponding with the submitted serial number(s) and the customer agrees to no longer use such licenses.
3. What is the promotional period?
This offer is available from November 7, 2020 until January 22, 2021 (dates inclusive).
4. What countries are eligible to participate?
This offer is available in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, Albania, Bosnia Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and sales regions, Middle East and Africa (MEA), Mediterranean (MED, excluding Turkey), Turkey, Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). Note – The Crimean Peninsula is not eligible. Some products and conditions vary per region.
5. What term lengths can customers purchase at the discount?
Customers are eligible to submit their perpetual licenses and receive a discount on either a 1- OR a 3-year term subscription.
6. Is the discount available for both single-user and multi-user subscriptions?
No. The offer applies to single-user only. The deployment of the submitted license does not need to be the same as the deployment of the subscription purchased.
7. Is the discount available for subscription renewals?
No. The offer is for new subscriptions with a perpetual license (not on maintenance) that is submitted as outlined in this FAQ.
8. Can this offer be combined with any other offers?
No. The offer may not be combined with any other discounts, promotions, or other incentives offered by Autodesk unless specified.
9. Can a customer apply an Extra Territory Rights (ETR) uplift to a subscription they purchased with this offer?
No. Subscriptions purchased through this offer cannot have ETR attached.
10. Will Autodesk offer the full discount % if the customer is adding to an existing subscription?
Yes, for same-term subscriptions. This promotion offers the full discount percentage** even if the customer is co-terming to match an existing subscription, provided the term length (new 1- or 3-year to existing 1-year or 3-year term).
11. Are customers required to submit their existing perpetual serial number(s)?
Yes. To receive the discount, customers or partners must submit the eligible perpetual license serial number(s) and no longer use any seats associated to that serial number(s). Once the submission and purchase is completed the serial number(s) cannot be traded in or used to achieve a promotion discount a second time.
12. Can customers continue to use the perpetual license after they purchase the discounted 1- or 3-year
No. As part of the terms and conditions of this offer, the customer agrees to submit the eligible perpetual license and within 120 days no longer use any seats associated with that serial number(s).
13. How do customers know if a perpetual license serial number is valid?
A license as identified by the serial number is valid if it is a 1998 – 2020 eligible perpetual product license not on maintenance (expired on or before January 31, 2020) and has not been submitted for a previous promotion. Additionally, it could not have been used for a (perpetual license upgrade) or (part of a maintenance plan and fulfilled to a newer perpetual license). Licenses must be commercial versions with Asset Status ‘registered’. The submission site may be used as a source to validate serial numbers.
14. How many discounted subscriptions may be purchased per serial number?
Customers are eligible to purchase one new 1- or 3- year subscription for each seat associated with the eligible serial number(s) submitted up to a total of 50 seats.
15. What if customers have multi-packs or multiple seats for one serial number?
Customers are eligible to purchase one discounted subscription for each seat associated with a valid serial number up to 50 seats.
Example: A customer has an AutoCAD LT® 2015 5-pack. They are eligible to receive the discount on up to 5 new subscriptions. At the time of submission, they will be trading in all 5 AutoCAD LT® 2015 perpetual licenses, regardless of how many of the discounted new subscriptions they are purchasing.
If a customer wants to purchase fewer new subscriptions than licenses associated with the serial number (for instance, in the example above, they may want to submit 3 licenses and keep 2 perpetual licenses). In those select cases, the customer should contact an Autodesk Reseller to split the license into two at the appropriate quantities.
16. Is there a limit as to how many seats can be submitted per customer?
Yes. Customers are eligible to submit a total of 50 seats under the terms and conditions of this offer. For example: customers may submit 50 serial numbers, each with one seat, OR 1 serial number with 50 seats OR any other variation not to exceed a total of 50 seats.
17. Do customers have to purchase the same products as the perpetual license submitted?
No, customers do not need to purchase the same product that was traded in.
Autodesk LT Family product licenses are eligible to be submitted for AutoCAD LT Family and AutoCAD product licenses only.